Registration is now open for the Statewide Sexual Assault Task Force Meeting and Effective Multi-Disciplinary Team Training!
This training is now going to be all VIRTUAL! To register, please contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-731-0041.
September 1, 2020
1pm CT to 5pm CT
Statewide Sexual Assault Task Force Meeting
September 2, 2020
9:00 am CT to 4:00pm CT
Effective Multi-Disciplinary Team Training
Presented by Justin Boardman and Leah Lutz
RESOURCES FOR SHELTERS
RESOURCES FOR TRIBAL PROGRAMS
RESOURCES FOR SANES (SEXUAL ASSAULT NURSE EXAMINERS)
RESOURCES FOR SURVIVORS AND FAMILY OR FRIENDS OF SURVIVORS
RESOURCES FOR WORKING WITH CHILDREN
RESOURCES IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
RESOURCES REGARDING USING TECHNOLOGY IN COMMUNICATING WITH SURVIVORS
RESOURCES FOR VISITATION CENTERS
RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS/AGENCIES
SD Department of Health Resources for All Businesses and Employers:
- Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What does it mean for employers? A summary of how some of the key provisions like Emergency Family and Medical Leave (FLMA) Expansion Act and Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act impact employers.
- Employee Screening Questions and Guidelines: questions to ask employees reporting to work and guidance to help reduce the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Social Distancing at Work Poster
- Resources from other State Agencies
Recommended resources from NNEDV to help understand employers understand the Family First Coronavirus Response Act:
- This resource is helpful in summarizing the Family First Act:
- A notice should be posted or sent out by email with notices about FMLA changes and employee rights. The below link was one that was recommended: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/posters/FFCRA_Poster_WH1422_Non-Federal.pdf
Northeast South Dakota Family Violence Conference
October 28th and 29th, 2020
Dakota Event Center
For more information and to register, click NESD Conference